Hello, Adulthood.

So this weekend I reach the expected age. 18.

Okay, obviously I won't look or feel any different. I'm probably going to remain 5 feet tall and zit-faced. But I should act differently. Adulthood, man! No more acting like a kid. Okay, I can have my fun moments, but I need to be serious. Studious. Capiche?

Let's worry about that later.

Yesterday was a good day because I scored the highest in my class on our mineral test!! 96%! Yeah!

My geology teacher said he would give us extra credit points if we watched the Presidential Debate, so last night that's what I wasted 90 minutes doing. The debate was hysterical. I don't think I need to elaborate. Memes are everywhere like fire!

I feel slightly inspired because we're working with poems this week in English class. I love poetry. People think it's a lost art, but it's really not. Poetry is what goes through your ears, embellished by music. Yep, I'm talking about those songs you listen to. That's poetry. Have you ever read song lyrics? That's a poem you're reading. Poetry lives on and I am positive it will continue to. Writing is the backbone of literally every aspect of entertainment in the entire world. It's in movie scripts, books, and songs. Don't anyone dare say writing is a lost art.

Okay, since I'm feeling inspired I have to go do some writing.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts