Crrrrazi

It's only been TWO WEEKS since I last posted? It feels like it's been a month, at least!! Sorry 'bout that, chillun. I had some online courses to take and finish. I barely have time to do my usual innernet stuff. I have to catch up on 30+ YT subscriptions, draw a new profile and cover picture for soc meds, write mah books, and update this blog.

Ramadan and Eid have passed and I felt nothing special.

But I will feel special days when I go on vacay in sha Allah! ^_^ I cannot wait.

SA and her familia went to their hometown the day after Eid and told me to take care of their kitty cat. All I have to do is clean the litter box and refill the food dish. Then hang out with the cat and make him purr.

Erm... wow. I have nothing much to say about two weeks. Or maybe I'm just lazy. Perhaps. I can't wait to go on vacay ^_^

I'm also going to a wedding this weekend (yay gotta love those) and also must go see the kitty cat.. The last day I need to see the cat is this coming Monday. I wish we had a cat. Just now when I played with him he was PURRING!!! You could actually HEAR it! <3 :3

Meow. I hope I win the summer reading program.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts