It's Best To Always Be Modest

I am like totally so unoriginal because I keep using song lyrics as titles for my posts. Anyhow...

I have to clean the fridge, actually, but my feet hurt and I'm sweaty and I don't like getting dirty when I'm not supposed to. Also, I just showered. I cleaned the bottom fridge shelf and forgot that I was supposed to also clean the door shelf and then procrastinated it. Don't tell mommy!! [Do you guys clean your fridges sometimes?]

I drew a garlic today. After this picture was taken, actually, I made some modifications to make it look like there actually was light shining on it. So, it looks different now, guys. The shadow is darker and the non-shadowy parts are brighter. Then again, you can't really tell with B&W art. Or can you?
I guess that since I have nothing better to write here, I'd better go and update one of my stories.

Until next time! :)

Comments

  1. I wish to have the time to write a blog like you. I wanna make it puurfectly detail. But Nooooo it'll never happen. Luv your blog anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's strange, I barely have time to write these days, dahlah sekolah dan vacation lagi. Sbb I need peace & quiet to sit down & write. When I have those and time tho I don't know what to write. lol. aaaaaalways like that :3

      Delete
  2. well,I dont know why..I dislike people sitting behind me while I'm using the computer..maybe that's the hypotesis..*angkat bahu*

    ReplyDelete
  3. well,I dont know why..I dislike people sitting behind me while I'm using the computer..maybe that's the hypotesis..*angkat bahu*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts