Bye, July.

So, things to be grateful for.

I'm goin' on vacation! I'm goin' on vacation!
Oh yeaaa! Oh yeaaa!
The first time in forever!
Oh yeaaa! Oh yeaaa!

Done caring for a kitty!
Oh yeaaa! Oh yeaaa!
He's fluffy, cute, and friendly!
Oh yeaaa! Oh yeaaa!

Anyway, yeah. So I leave the States this Saturday iA. I hope our flight isn't canceled for no reason.

SA went to her hometown the day after Eid and left me in charge of her cat. I'm supposed to clean the litterbox (smells terrible XO), wash + dry + refill the food dish, and refill the water dispenser. The food is alright, but the litterbox smells awful. I for some reason always feel like inhaling the smell of cat waste can be damaging to your health because it is so strong. But SA has owned her cat for more than 5 years now, and she's not dead, thank God. SA's dad is returning tomorrow.

I finally got my hands on a nice lip balm at Sprouts. The cashier was kinda rude.

I'm sorry, I don't know what to write about. I'll get back when interesting things happen lololz

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts