Yes, I take karate classes...

Hi.

I was reading through my old blog AGAIN. I miss tussling with all them little kids in my old home. I can't believe a kid once asked me if I took karate classes after he tried fighting me. Blahaha.

This was posted September 8th, 2013 on my blog Just Remember.

~

Last night we had the halaqa at the masjid. We discussed death and watched death videos and a few people were crying. Then we ate swiss rolls made by S and disgusting cupcakes made by me. Then some kids wanted to fight me. One of them asked me if I took karate classes. The nerve of him. XD

~

;-;

Yes, child, now I take karate classes. 

Let me find some more...

August 5th, 2013

~


Last night, we went for iftar at the masjid. As soon as the athan was over, I ate a date and drank all my lemonade. Then I prayed. Then I feasted. The beef was veddy goot. So was the salad. As for dessert - pooh! I had two donuts and remained content. Then Halima Bean said she wanted to fight with me. So in the musalla we tussled and rolled on the ground, and a random kid became the fight announcer.

"The big one has won 5 times!"

"The big one has won 7 times!"

"Oh, the little one won 3 times!"

Before that the kid saw me playing with Lima Bean on the ground, and he said, "You look overgrown."

"I am," I said.

He squinted and said, "How old are you?"

"Fourteen."

He was silent.

~

Lololol I still remember that. My sister also tells me that I look 'out of place' when I play with kids. But what else can I do? Teenagers don't play. Can I help it if I want to play and I can't control how old I look?

Imma find more...

Okay, I'm back. I found a lot of hilarious posts but they weren't funny or memorable enough. And I gotta go make dinner now, so, pls, bai.

Until next time! :)

Comments

  1. I take Taekwondow clasess FYI :D (wait,,is that the correct spelling?..;.;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taekwondo? I think? hehe yes :P and that's cool! I haven't been to karate class in a long time actually x_x

      Delete
    2. same as me...but I quit it last year ...lalala~

      Delete
    3. same as me...but I quit it last year ...lalala~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts