Muslimahnime

I doodle Muslimah animes all the time in my notebooks that aren't supposed to be for doodling.

But they are pretty good, sometimes. ;P

The many faces of a Muslimah

#MuslimahStyle

Love the one on the left.

Such religious

You got da world on yo head

#cool

Reflects my personality.

Cats are also Muslims.

Listen to her.

Tried to draw a werewolf... Sorry, I'm kinda lazy to rotate.

Tried to draw a possible protagonist for one of my stories

Random comic using my old comic characters... I was trying to draw a chimp and then I practiced drawing arms and hands...
Best so far. Was actually just practicing my signature.

Until next time! :)

Comments

  1. Heyyy~ Can I ask how do you put pictures? using a phone or what? I got problems on posting my drawings...I want to SHOW to the world mehhh...Apa yg jadi ni? THE CAMERA HATES ME!...:'(( *i'm not crying* just sobbing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, don't use phone... lol actually yes, I use my mom's phone, and use her Hangouts app to send the pictures to me, and then on my email I download the pictures and upload them to my blog... very complicated process.... eeehh!! ;P

      Delete
  2. Andd it's hard to find the camera ..He's playing hide and seek and nevah been found..most likely it's hard to use a phone cause I DON'T HAVE IT... and my family also kinda anti with anime but I just love to death drawing that style..but stilll ...-,-"' wuwu (the camera n the people hates me :P) please tell me how you do it..pretty please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want a camera actually!! Hope I get one for Eid... hehehehe.... I love anime too!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts