So um time to be awkward

Heeey it looks like this blog has not been touched since June 4th... mar dee mar har. That is... thirteen days! Haha! Haha! Y'all have been bored for thirteen days!! HAAHAA!!

Why is that funny.

I don't think anything happened since June 4th, so today I'm going to post a short post and disappoint you all. Jaykay.

I remember going to ... OHMYGOD NVM!! Things DID happen!

Let's have a screaming party about Ramadan being tomorrow if God wills it. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!INSANITYDETECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 11, 2015
Nuffing happened until night came. Kbar took S, SA, MA, and I to a place called YogurtZone so we could spend some quality time before Kbar visited NY for Ramadan. As usual, I acted like a weirdo myself and SA sent me into a case of my chronic laughter. I'm pretty sure Kbar thought I was insane and an embarrassment to her sanity. Sorry Kbar. When we were heading back to Kbar's minivan thing, I joked about wanting to sit in the trunk, but Kbar said I actually could sit in the trunk. So while mah sis S maturely sat in the front, SA, MA, and I immaturely sang, laughed, and screamed in the trunk for no reason. MA is the loudest screamer/singer ever. When she and her sister had to go home, the van was quiet. I was quiet. Kbar even commented on it. "Wow, it is quiet now. That's sad." Heh. Yeah, that's the real me! Anywhooze, thanks Kbar for the fro-yo! It totally froze mah brain yo.

June 12, 2015
I followed Z to the masjid for his summer program. We arrived early and I stupidly checked everywhere where the class might be until I realized that we most likely came early. I didn't have a watch on me and I forgot I had a phone in my stylish bag with cats on it. Then finally, SA came with those three brats aka her siblings whom she survives with (jk they're cool people).

The boys took over the gym and played basketball, while us girls tried to find something to do. We wanted to play BBall too, but everyone stole the balls that weren't flat. Ugh.

Finally, Bro Nrdn said we was going to the library. While he drove some children there in his green van, the rest of us walked there and our skin got tanned and peeled off disgustingly. Jk. While the children attended the children's program at the library, the mature old teenagers hung around the bookshelves, either maturely reading books or immaturely talking. Surprisingly, the kids who didn't attend the children's program were the ones maturely reading books and the teenagers who were supposed to be mature were not being mature. Whew. Anyways.

After the library program was over, we all walked back to the masjid and played basketball. FINALLY no one was using all the hard balls. While the boys played in their little corner, we girls played in our little corner. It was kind of a serious proper game, except for two things: We only had four girls on each team instead of five, and we only used one hoop because the one opposite it was pulled up high. Anyway, our Tunisian friend Nr from Minnesota had her own team with friends she had that had just moved from Minnesota. I was with SA, MA, and a girlie named Hbh. Oh I've mentioned her before actually. So far, it looked like my team was losing, so I finally grabbed ahold of the ball and tossed it toward the hoop. I made it! I roared my battle cry and MA gave me a high-five. I was very proud of myself because I'd just made the first basket for my team!! What could be more pride-worthy, huh? The rest of my team decided to get serious too and made the score 7-6, us winning! Take that, team Minnesota!

Then, Bro Nrdn told us that the pizza was ready. MA had been waiting a very long time for it. THE PIZZA WAS SO GOOOOOOD <3 I ate like two no actually I ate one and then MA gave me her crust cuz her braces prevent her from eating crusts. The crust took so long to eat and I was full when I finished it which was too bad because SA reserved another slice for me. I asked MA's bro if he wanted it but he was like "no I'm good" but MA put the plate on his desk anyway lul. Eventually I asked him if he was serious and he was, so I took the pizza and put it in a ziploc that I conveniently had with me at the moment. 

Then it was Joomuh time.

I'mma post the rest later but for now eat this up k?

Ramadan Mubarak!

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts