Oh yeah. I remember now.

I made cupcakes on Friday. Because I was bored and hungry. 

I'll probably post pictures of them later because I'm on a different computer and all of the cupcake pictures are on my FB and I'm lazy.

Anyway.

Yesterday I joined S and Z for their acupuncture appointment. Then, um, we went shopping at Sprouts. Then, we went home and I got ready for my teen writing class in a library in the city 10 minutes' drive away. I read my last weeks' homework and read too fast, mostly because my lips weren't working and my heart was beating too fast. Then, after class, I went home, chilled, did math, then went to the masjid for the community iftaar. I brought food with me this time cuz the day before, we missed dessert because the people who serve the food NEVER ANNOUNCE WHEN DESSERT IS BEING SERVED. I mean, well... probably because they know everyone will stampede over and not everyone will get enough... anyway, I brought one of my cupcakes to the iftaar and shared it with my friend Nr. Then, um. Yeah. Thassall.

Oh the laundry is done.

Today I went to a garden nearby a church and I planted carrots and green onions. Then, um. We went to Kroger. I got a new lip shimmer! :D

And tonight we're gonna have iftaar at a masjid in a city 20 minutes' drive away.

By the way, my little brother Z has a new blog, specifically made for Ramadan, but it can be his life blog too. It's also to strengthen his writing skills, because he doesn't really like writing, and writing is a very good skill for middle, high, and college purposes. He's only in second grade, but, we gotta think ahead, you know!

Visit his blog at: http://mynamesz.blogspot.com

Thanks for tolerating me, bye.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts