Nothing happened

Moving on from where I dropped off...

Saturday, June 13, 2015
OMG THIS DAY WAS HILARIOUS. At Al-Hikmah class at the masjid, we were calmly having class. The teacher was talking, and suddenly the alarm went off. The teacher trailed off and said, "...I didn't do that..." And I was trying to be cool and all so I fought with myself to keep a straight face (I have no idea what to do in serious situations) while the teacher told everyone to quietly and calmly leave the masjid. I brought all my stuff with me even though I think I wasn't supposed to, because some little girls didn't even bring their shoes. And we all piled out of the masjid and stood in the parking lot, where the little girls' little feet burned up. One of them was wearing socks and said that the ground wasn't that hot. And this girl yelled, "You're wearing socks, that's why!"

Then we were called back inside. My sister told me that some kid either called a false alarm, or the 'accident' wasn't really an accident at all. That day was the last day of class, and I had to miss out on a class picture, a pizza party, and an announcement because I had a writing class in a library in a city 10 minutes' drive away. And I was late to it, also.

I shyly entered the room and the teacher saw me. "Oh hello! Come right in! What's your name?"

I said my name, and she gave me a white expanding folder with my name on it. Then she told me to take a seat. I didn't want to sit with any of the other kids because they looked unfriendly, tbh, so I headed for one of the seats to the side, but an old lady pointed to the chair I was trying to avoid and said, "There's an empty space!"

Internally, I had a tantrum. Externally, I put on my boredest, most indifferent, most ugly face as I placed down my cat bag and let my bottom into the chair. And I guess I'm a model or a naturally cool kid, 'cuz no one could take their eyes off me. :3

I basically said nothing during the WHOLE two hours except my name, age (which I'm sure everyone was surprised at because of my meaty baby face), school of attendance, and genre(s) of writing. Seriously. I had nothing to say and I didn't want to show everyone how crazy I was.

Yet.

And I didn't even have a piece of my writing with me, so, booyah. I love surprising people. :D

Our homework (yes, ugh, homework) consisted of writing 500 words about a cell phone (done), listening to a 15 min podcast (ugh not done), and reading an extremely exciting essay about lobsters (sorta done). At least there were cookies at the snack table. And oven baked cheetos. And other stuff. There were sodas too, but I think everyone thought I was fat and didn't need food. Therefore, I sat in my chair miserably. JK lol. I mean, I won't be able to eat there for most of the following sessions soooo I need to fill dis body up!!

Then, I went home, ate some food, changed my clothes, relaxed, then got ready to go out AGAIN for a pool party. I wasn't swimming, don't worry. The party was for little children, age 10 max. When we got there I pigged out on pizza slices and cheesy puffy bread sticks and fruit and -- and... food. I couldn't have normal food stealing missions like usual because my sister is allergic to wheat and spices and other things. So it was just me looking like a greedy person. And there were some guys hangin in the living room sitting on the couches and the fireplace stalking me. So after I was finally full, I escaped their gaze to watch the kids swim. I filmed them with Mom's phone.

Then, I had ice cream on a cone.

Omg that rhymes.

Anyway, we finally left.

Sunday, June 14, 2015
Wow, I don't think anything happened on this day... yup. Nothing. Just did algebra.

Monday, June 15, 2015
I went to a house near the masjid to 'help' sell abayas for Ramadan (I only labeled a few things, trust me). Unfortunately, I decided to leave soon after my friend Aln arrived with her mummy! She did make me smile though. And enjoy myself. But then I walked to the masjid to pray Dhuhr.

And I never went back.

Lel. I prayed Dhuhr, then MA poked me from behind and tried to look innocent. I followed her and Nr to the gym, where we sent off kids. After that, I played make and take with MA, Nr, and MA's adorable little brother, AA. Then Nr had to go and MA had to go too to prepare the house for me. :3 MA's mommy sent me home. I gulped up a mug of OJ and then wrote stuff on the comp.

Then the time came for a party at SA's cute little house! We arrived late because mom was making chicken soup. But it was okay. I walked up the sidewalk to the front door, and I heard a voice say, "N's here! N's here!" And MA opened the door for me.

So ummm yeah, I said hello to the other guests. Then S and I went to go have mature talks with SA and MA in their room. After we got bored of each other, we decided to go and play with the other kids. AA and another guest, AS, were sitting on the bench swing. We shooed them away and applied our weight to the swing. AA and AS basically tried to kill us by throwing balls at our faces. They missed everytime except once. AA managed to knock my glasses off my nose. Then I decided to go inside.

It was time to eat by the time we all came back inside. I sat beside AA and taught him logic. So we had those plastic plates with three compartments k? And his bread was the exact same shape and size of one of the compartments, and he tried to convince me that his bread would not fit in that compartment. Then he got up to take more bread, and left some bread on the eating mat behind him. I leaped at the opportunity to steal his bread and hide it under my plate before he returned. When he came back with his new bread, he calmly tore up his new piece of bread and didn't realize where his old bread was until he almost dipped his new bread into the chicken gravy. Then, he slowly realized. "Hey, who stole my bread?"

O'course, I was his first suspect. It was hard to keep a straight face because he looked so betrayed. XD. I took out his bread and put it in the compartment where it fit perfectly. "Look, it fits!" I insisted. "It's logic!"

"No it doesn't!" he said, laughing. "How is that logic?"

MA finished her food and said she needed salad because she's unhealthy and doesn't eat salad. I was like, "Want me to get you some?" She thought I was joking since I was a guest, so she said, "Sssuuuurrrreee." I reached over, took her plate, and headed for the other room where the moms were talking. I wanted to get a lot of salad for MA to make her healthy, but the dishing spoon was too small and eventually I was like "TABLEFLIP." The salad was SO GOOD BTW. It had cheese in it. (that's the only reason I liked it) (I'm taking cooking lessons from you SA) I brought MA's salad back to her and she was still in a trance because she didn't expect me to be her servant and all. I looked for the dressing, but nobody had it. I kindly asked one of the moms for it and then I covered MA's salad with it. She was very content (I hope).

After that, I joined the kids' game of hide and seek. SA and my sister S said stuff like, "How old are you?" (meaning, how old are you to be playing hide and seek with people age ten and younger) I was like, "Old enough to have fun," and then ran off to hide. Thankfully, I was only 'it' once. I don't like being given a big job in any situation :p.

Then I got tired of hiding and stuff and I lay down lazily on MA's bed. I began to sing Let It Go with a horrible screechy voice and MA sang with me. Slowly, children barged in the room and joined our singing/dancing party. SA came in finally and played better sounding songs on her phone and we all danced dramatically in the dark. Then a kid barged in and told us that dessert was ready. We all screamed and stampeded towards the living room.

Dessert was baklava. And chips. I was full by the time so I didn't really want it but at the same time I WANTED IT. So I took a small piece. I broke it in half. And then, on the couch, we all played the telephone game. Among the messages were "Do you want to build a snowman" and "Sound the apocalypse." As usual in that game, everyone had a ton of fun.

Then the time came for us all to leave. One reason, it was late. Another reason, a guest's baby sister was crying loud enough to start the apocalypse.

Thank you for the invite, SA, MA, and AA. Y'all are so chill!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015
The only thing I remember about this day was getting my new glasses. So, I have my new glasses. I am an official nerd.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Unfortunately, the beginning of Ramadan 1436 cannot be spent with SA and MA because their whole family went to Indiana for a soccer  game and they will probably return on Tuesday. I had to pray taraweeh without them. Had to make huge deep footprints in the floor without them. Had to tell everyone Ramadan Mubarak without them.

Thursday, June 18, 2015
Ramadan Mubarak! "When the moon is sighted Ramadan has started, when the moon is sighted Ramadan surely ends." - Baba Ali. Yay my first day of fasting was so fun. I tried to clean up my room but my muscles didn't work. And umm I made huge prints in the carpet at taraweeh time.

FINALLY I AM UPDATED OK EVERYONE ENJOY LIFE NOW :3

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts