The Year Is Here

Okay wow I haven't posted here for nearly an entire month now. Welcome, 2017, welcome! 2016 was a wonderful year and I hope InshaAllah that 2017 will be even better. <3

Let's just get straight to the point because it's late at night right now and I wanna get in a post for the first day of this year.

I stayed up until 12 am this morning to wish everyone a happy new year on my social medias primarily because my life doesn't exist. Then, around 12:45, I went to sleep.

I'm not going to talk about the aspects of my day because nothing happened. But school begins on the 17th and honestly, I can't wait. Okay, I mean, it's a love-hate relationship. I don't want to go back to school and remember I am supposed to be responsible for things. But at the same time, I remember that my only classes are art and creative writing, which are my two favorite things. Sooooo InshaAllah this semester will be easy on me. I know, I know, it already seems as if everything is way too easy for me, but that's the beauty of homeschooling.

Okay okay, I just said that to defend myself. Yes, everything is indeed too easy on me. I just saw my grades today and realized that I am a horrible human being. No, it's not that I stress out over good grades. It's that I just don't try hard enough. I know one or some of you are curious to know about my grade but hahah I ain't telling.

Okay, maybe I'll tell about the grade for English. Why am I saying maybe? I AM going to talk about it.

Whatever. Anyway, I have an A- in English, but my teacher said it is basically an A because college doesn't give minuses. I did really bad on one essay which was a film evaluation (AAAAND I evne used the extra credit slip!!). Otherwise I did pretty good, I personally think especially in the group presentation. God bless, that was one of the most successful group presentations I've ever been a part of.

What else? Well, last week I went to Houston for the annual TDC - Texas Dawah Convention. I made a vlog about it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand speaking of which, I started a YouTube channel about three, almost four, weeks ago. The channel name is My Name is Nura, if you are so inclined.

Hmm... I also started a Wattpad... oh wait that's not news. Well, add me @truewriterface anyway.

And I guess that's all for today! Happy new year of 2017, peeps! I still find myself typing and even saying 2016. Forget accidentally writing it down on school notebooks.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts