From 0 to 100 Really Quick and For What?

I have such EXCITING news!

One, I accepted an invite to give a little speech/presentation about blogging at a local school. Two, I was invited to share my history and experience of writing at another local school. The first presentation will take place next week, and the second one next month, inshaAllah. 

Isn't that exciting? YES!!! I can't wait!

I'm not yet even a published author, but I'm already asked to visit schools! I'm sorry, I can't contain my excitement. This is part of my biggest dreams! I'm SOOO EXCITED!!!

Hope this goes well!

Okay, now onto the aspects of my life.

One, my co-writer recently came back from her 17-day vacation to NY. But she left her laptop charger there by accident, so until her aunt mails it back to her, we can't work on anything together concerning our book.

Speaking of our book, which is a huge mess right now, editing mostly consists of analyzing from the beginning and noting down the emotions of our characters. We concluded that this is what will help us be able to write the last chapter (which itself is one big mess).

I have to cook and clean the house. We're having overnight guests tomorrow and then they're leaving Tuesday. I'm gonna miss them so much :(

Well, gotta go. TTYL <3

Until next time! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts