I LIED I'M SORRY

In my last post, I said I would go into the stories when I got home, right?

But I didn't.

And I don't even remember what happened.

But these past weeks of school have been so stressful. I have to carry around my heavy as heck backpack, along with a heavier ugly IKEA bag that holds all my art stuff. There's no solution. Stupid college doesn't have a locker system. So I have to embarrass myself going around with two ugly bags. Embarrassing myself doesn't really bother me, actually, when I have two heavy loads on my shoulders. What bothers me most is going home every day with a leg cramp. And I fear that provided I keep this up, my already humped back will be even more humped before I even reach my twenties!

Wow, it's August already! I have six more days of school, counting today. I can't wait for it to be over! Hopefully by then I'll have more time to write. I will be starting an online writing course on August 10th for six weeks only, and I will be continuing dual credit in the fall (M & W only) so my schedule will be a little easier on me, alhamdulillah. In the fall I'm taking geology and English II. Kind of nervous about English II because I learned the hard way that college English is really difficult. But other than that, I'll be fine!

I know, I know. I have so much to tell you guys. (For those of you who actually read this blog, lol. Joke's on you, this blog is just for documentation purposes. For me.) I need to talk about ... my God, I don't even want to list them. Anyway I think I listed them in my last post.

I'll come back on August 12, how 'bout it? Thanks for your patience! ^_^

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts