I Can't Count

If I'm not mistaken, it's August 19 today. Right?

Silly of me to ask a question I know you guys can't answer.

Okay, yes. It's August 19.

Oh my god I'm getting distracted by so many things. I'm supposed to write my book but then Facebook distracted me. Facebook is full of ... let me just say, horrid stuff. I don't even want to begin to explain.

Anyway :) back to what I was going to say, which I didn't really plan beforehand.

I want to talk about the book I'm writing, but I won't say anything until it's finished. Which will be by the end of this month, inshaAllah. I need to finish six more chapters before August 29th. Yikes, I better go do that now. Bye bye!

Also, I don't consider myself in trouble if I post at least twice in the same month. ;)

Until next time! ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts