Because I Express Myself Better in Words

I have so much to vent about right now and the only way to get others to listen is to pour all my feelings into a blog post, because I express myself better in words. To be honest, not even my best friend can make me feel better right now.

Considering my current circumstances I should probably just call her my friend since she's the only one who fills that empty void in my life.

Exactly. That's what I'm saying. I don't have any other friends.

Don't be offended. I said "current circumstances." You can be my friend again when this stupid phase leaves me alone.

Maybe it's all due to the rain and wind outside, but today I've felt really lost. Annoyed. Angry. And I can't let it out because when I do, I'm going to break things, attack people, and say things I don't mean. Those were my three main points of this week's English final, by the way.

Does it annoy you when you lose closeness with a person because they have other and considerably "better" friends and you just feel like something is wrong with you? Does it offend you when you post something on social media and everyone likes the post, but doesn't comment? And then you see those same people liking and commenting on your friend's posts, and you get so mad because you all know each other so why give love to everyone except one person?

Yes. Ugh. Like why do you do that? Are you afraid of me or something?

Also, if my friends are REALLY my friends, they would know me well enough to tell whether I'm feeling bad or not. And they'd know that I value comments especially from THEM.Why you guys gotta hurt me like this?

Why?

Comments

Popular Posts