Foolin' Around

Well, tomorrow's April. Anyone got a prank or two up their sleeves?

I, for one, have a slight idea of what I want to do, especially since I'm going to see my squad tomorrow. I don't usually play pranks on people, but when I do, I make sure the situation is appropriate.

But we all know that it isn't nice to prank people. Especially if the prank terrifies the organs out of them. Hey, I'm not bossing anyone around. I myself am guilty. I recall a few years back, we had a blackout on a hot summer night. It was about a day after July 4th. Dad and H were at the masjid. Little Bro Z was in the bathroom showering. I was watching funny videos on one computer with Mum. S was using the other computer. All of a sudden, our screens go black. The computers shut down. The only light left is the moonlight shining through the giant windows in our living room. My first instinct was to press my back up to the chair I was sitting on. My next worry was Z, in the dark bathroom all by himself. We all began whining and huddled together like football players. Then we hustled Z out of the bathroom and used the light from S's phone to get some clothes on him. We called Dad to tell him about the blackout. We lighted a candle. We noticed that our whole neighborhood had darkened. Then Mum wanted us to wash the dishes. Then she wanted to shower. (Right? Like, who showers during blackouts?)

There's actually a post about that on one of my old blogs, but I'm too lazy to link it. Just find it yourself -- oh wait, I made that blog private. I THINK. Well, if I didn't, it's Just Remember (caramelflower.blogspot.com). July 2013. You're welcome.

Where was I? OH. Let me go back to the blackout. So, after we got our power back, S and I began to get ready to go to bed. S was washing her face in the bathroom, and then she came back into the room to dry her face with a small towel. I brilliantly brought my face close to hers, and when she removed the towel from her face, she screamed in uttermost terror. Okay, okay, she didn't. It was uttermost surprise. Because my face is surprisingly beautiful.

Okay, pretend I never said anything.

Anyway, yeah. That's one type of prank I've done that scares people. Boy, did you think I was a perfect Mary Jane?

Pretend I didn't say that either.

I can't think right now of any other pranks I've done, but I know I've done more than that. Just ask my siblings. They'll probably say my birth was a prank.

Ignore that.

I'm going swimming this weekend. You guys know the last time I went swimming? Last August, in the salty seas of Malaysia. Where the water was full of crabs and I got flipped off a bananaboat. Yeah, doing sports gets hard when you reach maturity.

Anyway... night. I hope all the monsters I put in your closet eat you while you snore.

APRIL FOOLS!

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts