Blog Updates!

I know I should be giving you a long, heartfelt post about my latest occurrences and mess-ups and - oh! spring break - but in order to do that I really need to have a peaceful day when I don't feel guilty about anything.

Yes, I do feel guilty quite often nowadays. But it's not the type of guilty one feels after doing something wrong. It's the type of guilty one feels for doing nothing. I'd had a beautiful story-writing spree a couple of weeks ago, but now I just can't find the time or mood to update my book. Additionally, I'm dealing with dreadful writer's block.

Anyhow, finals are coming up in school. We wrote midterm essays in English class about a fortnight ago. Tomorrow in speech class I'm giving a demonstration speech on how to make hot milk cake. I'm "excited," according to my teacher. She doesn't like the word "nervous," so she tries to lift our spirits by saying we are excited.

Anyway, where was I? Oh, let me elaborate on the demo speech. What's difficult about it is that I have to bring my actual ingredients and materials into the classroom and actually mix up the stuff on the spot. ADDITIONALLY, I have to have someone record me with our iPad so I can evaluate myself after class. Like, okay. How am I gonna lug my stuff everywhere when it's already hard enough to bring my backpack around? But everyone else managed it, so, ugh, guess I have to, too.

I'm sooo tired right now. I'm going to bed. Thank me for the first post in forever.

Until next time! xo

Comments

Popular Posts