What Kind of Girl Am I

We got back on Sunday at Maghrib time. Surprisingly, the unpacking process didn't take long. (Because I helped the most.)

I really wish I wasn't so speechless these days, but I can't help it. I got nothing.

You're like, "Are you kidding? You went on vacation for three weeks and you have NOTHING to say? Really?"

Yeah, erm. #laziness

Okay, we got our blood drawn by my mom's dad who is a doctor. H and I had to get ours drawn a second time to find out our blood type. On the first drawing, I cried like a baby. On the second drawing, I fainted. Okay, that's an exaggeration. I actually just lost all my strength, my eyes rolled backwards, and I stumbled. The nurses babbled in fear and set me on the bed. I lay there for a while until they asked me to come out.

Today, school starts. (Starts officially. It began last week, but we were on vacation.) We reviewed the basics of Arabic and listened to 15 minutes of NAK's analysis on Surah Najm. Then I did one lesson of Geometry. I must say geometry is a little easier than algebra. But I shall see.

Um... we all still have jetlag, and we're sleeping like dead logs for a few consecutive hours, not waking until we want to. Some of us are even too tired to get up and brush our teeth. I find myself wanting to sleep after Maghrib.

For literature class we just finished reading The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane. I really don't like it, and it's almost as boring as The Swiss Family Robinson. Maybe even more boring. But I don't need ot worry about those books anymore because once the essays for them are completed, so's my life. The next book we need to read is The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck. The title sounds really fantasized, but knowing literature books, it's probably not about ruthless grapes at all.

What kind of girl am I? I have the girly girl phase. Then I have the tomboy phase. Then I have the crazy phase. Then I have the mature phase.

WERT?!

I am a typical girl.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts