How It's Gone So Far

These three weeks have gone by very quickly, just as I expected. However, I don't really remember anything exciting that happened, except for going to the beach for three days and two nights. Oh yes. That was amazing!! We swum in the pool, in the salty water at the beach, rode a jetski, rode a banana boat, and got flipped over into the sea/ocean off the banana boat. Brother Z found a rather large crab while feeling around in the sand underwater. All we found were hermit crabs.

There are about two days till we leave, and I'm not ready, because the fun practically just started. Last night we came to Grandma's hosue for a sleepover, and today we went to a park and saw millions of monkeys, otherwise known as our uncle. WHAAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING. After that we had breakfast and then went home. We showered, I bothered my uncle, and then uncle left to the store with Brother H and Sister S. They ain't back yet. Great-grammy and mummaa and the rest are supposed to come here today for lunch. Grandma's cat is meowing and brushing against my legs. Her name is Sweetie. She seems a little nicer than last time. Then again, everybody does. Heh heh heh.

Erm, and yeah. Things I like but have done too much to keep liking...
1. Eating out
2. Clothes shopping

Who knew, right?

I don't quite enjoy eating out anymore because dem menus have good food with nasty toppings, and if it's good food it's not enough, and the drinks are sometimes not my preferences, which are lemonade, milk, and other weird stuff. And I like to drink A LOT!!!! Gimme a big fat cup o' lemmo, will you?

I don't enjoy clothes shopping anymore because of the walking. Since I have very flat feet, flat enough to be flexible enough to clap like a seal, my feet are on fire after hours of walking. So whenever someone mentions hiking, I'm like, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheyhowaboutgoingtoalakeandpushingpeopleinthere????:D

Lol the cat went outside because it stopped raining.

Hey buddies and friends, d'you know how much of a sucker y'all make me feel like? Either y'all have mastered the art of procrastinating procrastination, or you just have no time to remember your old friends who still fangirl about you and keep messaging you yet you never know because you don't check your messages. Hmm?

I mean like.... okay, you're busy. But can someone ever be TOO busy?

The cat came back inside.

Anyway, yeah. Can't wait to get home! Like I told my friend by Hangouts today...

"I can't wait to be in the vicinity of my own country in the vicinity of my own state in the vicinity of my own city in the vicinity of my own house in the vicinity of my own room where nobody can bother me or tell me to behave because the house ain't mine."

Heh.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts