Bye bye

I guess I should make an update. The weekend has passed, and I am THROUGH with teaching art classes! #freedom

Today, registration opens at my school, so I'm in the room right now waiting my turn. I hope I don't take too long because at 10 I need to get to the lake for the sidewalk chalk competition that I'm supposed to participate in for my drawing class. I hope this all goes well. It's a competition so if our sidewalk art is really good, we'll get prizes for it. My teacher said some of the prizes are cash, so I hope hope we win. By we I mean my group. I'm working with my friends Meg and Morg. Another person named Irv is supposed to join us too, but he's a little unsure about it. Last week we asked him to join us and he was like, "Ahh... I don't know..."

"Do you work better alone?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay then," said Morg. "Let us know by this weekend!"

You had to be there. Morg is such a funny person.

Anyway, right now it's 9:11 am, and it's still not my turn to go register. I gotta go at 10, y'all! I don't want to be late.

Well, I'll update later.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts