Another Great Day!

Hi guys! :)

I had an eventful day yesterday that I need to tell you about. We didn't have English class yesterday. Monday was our last meeting as a class. Yesterday was just a day where we were allowed to walk into the teacher's office and bring our papers to him so he could look over them and give advice. I went to the library and printed my eleven-page essay and then I walked to the main building where his office was. We took up about 40 to 50 minutes talking about my paper. After that, I headed over to the library, where I wrote my previous blog post until the time came in for my next class.

In geology class, we reviewed the material that would be covered in our last lecture test of the semester. Then, right after that, we took our lab test, which covered maps. It was quite easy, and I was the first to finish out of everyone. Awkwardly, I remained in my seat, looking at everyone who still remained on the second page of the test.

They're doing it right. You're already done because you did something wrong, my anxiety told me.
Oh my god, maybe you're right, I replied. But what did I do? I did answer all the questions, didn't I? I looked over my test paper, and yes, indeed, I had answered every question. So why was everyone else taking so long?

Well, I left after that, and went to go pray. Right after that I went to do #1 because I really needed to. Then I went right back up to the library to eat my toast from the morning and finish writing my blog post. I took the table outside of the library doors. Not very long after, these Asian people came to my table and plopped all of their belongings, mainly food, down. And then they began to EAT right in front of me, acting as if I wasn't there at all. I was genuinely pissed off. It felt like YEARS until they finally left.

Then this dude with glasses came and sat by me. I was calmly writing my blog post and listening to my tunes, and then he suddenly said, "Hey. Excuse me."

"Hmm?" I said, quickly pausing my tunes.

"Sorry," he said. He held up his tablet. "Are you getting Internet? Mine isn't working."

"Yeah, it's working," I said. "Which one are you connected to?" Then I told him which one I was connected to.

He was apparently connected to a different one. "Oh, okay," I said. "So just transition to [wifi name], then."

"Alright." The dude stayed quiet for a bit, and I resumed my tunes. A moment later, the dude looked back at me and said, "Hey, it's working now. Thank you!"

"Mmhmm. No problem!" I said.

Then, my brother messaged me saying our mom was coming in a bit to pick us up. I replied with an "ok cool" and then began to pack up. The dude began to leave as well, and as I slung my backpack over my shoulder, he said, "Hey, thanks for helping me with the Internet. I'm not very good with technology."

"Oh," I said with a laugh. "That's okay. No problem!" Then, I walked out of the library, feeling very good about myself.

One more great thing about that day was that Raef replied to my tweet! AAAGHHH! He didn't just like it, he REPLIED to it! Yay! Don't judge me but that makes me happy aight.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts