Guys.

I was just on Facebook watching this makeup tutorial. Guys, makeup is so weird. First you try to make your whole face one color. Then you want to mess that up by adding light and dark spots. Then you want to nearly POKE your eyes out while applying eyeliner to the waterline (makes me CRINGE!) and possibly pull out your eyelashes while curling them. What does it feel like to have makeup on your face? I don't think it would work for me, guys. Also since I sweat a lot, the makeup would run. I'll stick to my lipbalm and face lotion.

Since it was Columbus Day yesterday, I didn't have babysitting. So I spent most of the day talking to my BFF (who sadly does not live in the same city or state as I) who didn't have school and was babysitting some kids. She sends me a bunch of voice messages which I always find myself laughing at even though half the time I don't understand what she's saying or what's going on. KEEP IT UP, MAR!

And unfortunately, she is now at school. "The most stressful school in the world" she calls it. I'm surprised she even gets all her HW done on time. Even saying that, though, she doesn't seem like the person who would fail to turn in HW assignments.

Anyway, I have literature class in 8 minutes. We're reading One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich. It's really so confusing guys. There's not enough dialogue, I can't tell from what point of view it's set in, and the character in the spotlight isn't clarified. It's either Ivan Denisovich or this guy named Shukhov.

Okay, guys, we have literature class RIGHT NOW, so hopefully my teacher will clear the fog for me. BRB!!

Class is over. And she told us that Shukhov IS Ivan Denisovich! His whole name is Ivan Denisovich Shukhov. I said in class this very phrase, "at first i was like who is this shukhov guy i wanna hear about ivan" and then the fog was cleared for me. Whoops!

That's all for today.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts