So Many Days

Let's just say a lot of things have been happening recently.

Someone got his driving permit on his birthday.

Someone got his yellow belt.

I gave a speech in class last week. It was a self-concept speech, so basically, I talked about myself. And woohoo! To make the assignment fun, the teacher had us bring in five objects and talk about how they represent a part of our personalities. I brought five strange items: a spatula, pencil, toy cat, bracelet, and pair of earrings. Don't ask, I'm not gonna tell. My final grade out of 50 was 53. Yaaas :D

I never explained the gruesome title in the last post. Our first essay of the semester was to write a story about a murder mystery, using five mandatory facts:

  1. [Name of the victim] Mark Smith
  2. Murdered
  3. [Date and time of murder] June 6th, 2010, 10:37 p.m.
  4. [Area of murder] Parking garage
  5. Multiple stab wounds
I got my paper back today with a grade of 87. I do have the chance to revise. 

Ermahgerd. So, for English class, the second essay is to write a job application letter, a thank you letter, and a print resume, all to be topped off with a business envelope. So far, this was the most difficult assignment. 

I think, for assignments, I just have to know exactly what to do, and then I'll do it. Like I have to know what to do as in write this here, write that there, etc. Ya know?

Anyway, I have more to say later. See ya!

Until next time! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts