Oyy... What happened?

I just discovered now that I had a blank draft in here. So I'm gonna fill it up.

This week we're going to a different city for a convention. I'm rather excited, but it means I'll miss the local fashion show. I registered but had to drop out after the first audition when I realized the show would take place on the 26th. The convention lasts over three or four days, always during the Christmas break. The last time we went was four years ago. I enjoy it every time. This year, though, I'm gonna make sure I don't do anything stupid. It's been four years. What could go wrong?

Okay, okay, I'll tell you what went wrong last time. So since I didn't want to listen to the lectures, I went to the babysitting for 12-14 year olds. (yes they have babysitting for preteens and teens awright now don't ask) So like, I went in there, all quiet and shy and ugly and not participating in much activities (ok tbh I actually wasn't very shy there 'cuz everyone was pretty friendly) and we made gingerbread masjids (there was no gingerbread. we used graham crackers. lame right) and designed our own T-shirts. But I didn't bring mine home with me 'cause it was so ugly (not joking!). My favorite part was the gingerbread masjid part. EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT MY FAMILY DIDN'T LET ME HAVE THE FIRST BITE. (not like i care but i do lolol) Anyway, yeah, that's what happened.

My stomach is being annoying because I drink too much milk and drinking too much milk gives someone diarrhea. Bananas give someone constipation. So perhaps if you have a banana milkshake...

Y'all can finish that sentence.

Ummmm...... BYE

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts