So what I gon do is I gon do dis

Okey anyways

Hai

I should probably hide behind a rock and be like "sorry I haven't written anything" and then y'all gonna come after me and growl and then I gonna hide UNDER the rock and be like "ok ok chill"

Nah that probably wouldn't happen because this blog is lame. Nevertheless I still update it.

ANYWHOOZE, the rainy weather is really getting to me. I have looked at the forecast for this whole week and only a few days will be sunny (yeah, cue the crying faces).

BUT THIS IS THE PERFECT WEATHER FOR CAKE

WARM CAKE

MMMM YUMMY

HOT MILK CAKE PERHAPS?

YAAAS

I don't even know what happened during the whole month of October except that I attended a wedding, went out for froyo, and went to my friend's house.

Oh, and I turned seventeen. But that isn't important.

Oh yeah, and I stopped babysitting. The mama discreetly fired me. (more crying faces)

I started my English class on the the 21st.

I might be going to college. Waaaaahh

Okay, sorry. I'm leaving now.

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts