Libra Rd

I saw a street sign called "LIBRA" the other day, and that's where I plan to live. Because I'm a Libra. Didn't catch whether it was a lane, road, street, avenue, or boulevard, but I don't care as long as it's a Libra.

Anyway... wow. I have so much to catch up on, and I've really been needing to exercise my writing muscles. I have to tell you guys about my visit to New Mexico which was like two months ago. I have to talk about moving to a new house. I have to talk about Ramadan. I have to talk about starting summer school. And I'm positive that all of those each require a single post chock-full of nothing but paragraphs. And I'm going to really go in depth. And I have to do those quickly before I forget what even happened.

Ughhh. *reclines in chair and stares at ceiling thinking of all the words I've got to type*

Okay, I'll get started soon, y'all.

Oh my GOSH. I forgot to mention. I was published! Like a month ago. June 19. I wrote an article for Muslim Matters about a matter that would make you go "bloody hell!" I would suggest reading it ... periodically.

I've said enough. The link to the article is here! ;3

Now when I look up my name, I have something to be proud about. Score. 

(don't see much use in linking it since I've already showed it to most of my friends and it's not like this blog is famous in any way lmao)

What else do I have to say? Well, let me mention that I'm not putting any big stories in this post. I'll try to do that when I get home. Tomorrow for history class we have a quiz on Columbus' arrival to America. It's actually a rather heartbreaking story. Why you gotta wipe out the natives yo T_T.

Today in class, the other room was playing a video kind of too loudly, and we had a break because of that so that the teacher could go have a talk with them. The end result? We have to have class in a different building tomorrow. -_- At least it's the same building as my art building! Whew! How convenient!

Thanks for reading this short update post. I'll get into the nitty-gritty later. Soon. Eventually.

Just stay tuned...

...until next time! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts