Day 1 of 366

I doubt I'm going to fulfill the goal of publishing one post a day this year, but I'm going to try. 

It's 2024, and people still aren't giving a damn about Gaza as if it isn't experiencing THE most documented g/side ever recorded in history. How do you look at the pictures and videos of things that shouldn't be happening, happen, and proceed to prioritize posting about celebrities and yourself?

Anyway, this is my first post of the year, and I want to record what happens in my day to look back at later. 

I woke up at 9am and didn't get up until 11am, when I attempted to make a tuna melt and I may or may not have burnt the bread but the sandwich still tasted good. I'm not feeling physically well for feminine reasons, so I spent most of today in bed resting. I did want to post something on the first day of the year, and I got an idea from watching one of Bisan's newest videos: one of her playing with a kitten. So I drew a picture of her playing with the kitten for my first post on Insta. 

At around 3pm a number called me and it turned out to be the coffee house I sent my resume to a few days ago. He basically asked me about my previous experience at the forbidden coffee shop and that was it. So I have no idea if they're considering hiring me, since their building doesn't seem to be ready yet. But we'll see, and they do seem to be open to raising pay. 

I'm just so tired though. I don't want to work. But I don't want to live in my parents' house. But I don't want to get married. (Can't do anyone that disservice.) I just wanna have my own place with colorful rooms and decorations, with a studio for my art, a kitchen with food I actually like and will eat, the pets of my dreams (turtle, frog, lizard, and cat), and most importantly, silence. Silence and space alone could heal me. 

Anyway, that's about it. 

What I learned today was: Live in the present. 


Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts