I Accidentally Wore Jeans to Bed

I KNEW there was something I was forgetting before I went to bed. Sleeping with jeans ins't comfortable, but I guess a bunch of road trips make you used to it.

That just reminded me of the time I got sick from being on a super crazy roller coaster. Not just queasy stomach sick, but bedridden sick. And that's because it wasn't just the roller coaster affecting me. Long story I don't feel like telling right now. I'll tell you this, though: whiplash and change in temperature.

Alright, now moving on. I have to prepare my presentation for the blogging workshop at one of the local schools at which I was asked to speak. I'm kinda nervous because I'm not sure if my content is exactly what was asked for. Aaaghhh.

Well, it'll go well, hopefully. InshaAllah.

I keep switching tabs from this one to a story I'm writing. Whatever tabs I need to use, they always have to be associated with writing. Heheh.

I wonder if I should go shower. We're having overnight guests in a bit.

Well, leave that to me. Bye!

Until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts